Tuesday, July 24, 2007

KRYPTOS: cracking the code of a CIA sculpture

****************************************************

CIA the "hidden hand"
KRYPTOS


This may not seem like much to the casual observer but I believe as I always say, that they are telling on themselves.
I realize that not many people are interested in the "illuminati" connection, but if we know who we are dealing with we can understand the tools they are using.
My powers of deduction are usually right on but for now you can use your own imagination.

See also flower of life, zero point, gordian knot, Tube Torus, etc....
not necessarily in that order.


****************************************************

NOTE:
These codes were NOT deciphered by me.

From the sculpture itself here are the 1st and 2nd solutions


Solution 1

Keywords: Kryptos, Palimpsest

BETWEEN SUBTLE SHADING AND THE ABSENCE OF LIGHT LIES THE NUANCE OF IQLUSION

Solution 2

Keywords: Kryptos, Abscissa

IT WAS TOTALLY INVISIBLE HOWS THAT POSSIBLE ? THEY USED THE EARTHS MAGNETIC FIELD X THE INFORMATION WAS GATHERED AND TRANSMITTED UNDERGRUUND TO AN UNKNOWN LOCATION X DOES LANGLEY KNOW ABOUT THIS ? THEY SHOULD ITS BURIED OUT THERE SOMEWHERE X WHO KNOWS THE EXACT LOCATION ? ONLY WW THIS WAS HIS LAST MESSAGE X THIRTY EIGHT DEGREES FIFTY SEVEN MINUTES SIX POINT FIVE SECONDS NORTH SEVENTY SEVEN DEGREES EIGHT MINUTES FORTY FOUR SECONDS WEST X LAYER TWO

****************************************************

When the main sculpture was installed, sculptor Sanborn also placed several other pieces around CIA grounds,several large granite slabs with sandwiched copper sheets outside the entrance to the New Headquarters Building. Several morse code messages are engraved in the copper, and one of the slabs has an engraved compass rose
Here is the morse code inscribed on copper
. ...- .. .-. - ..- .-
.-.. .-.. -.-- . | . . . . . . .. -. ...- .. ... .. -... .-.. .
e e V I R T U A L L Y e | e e e e e e I N V I S I B L E
-.. .. --. . - .- .-.. . . . | .. -. - . .-. .--. .-. . - .- - .. -cut
D I G E T A L e e e | I N T E R P R E T A T I -?
or
D I G e T A L E e e | I N T E R P R E T A T I -?
. . ... .... .- -.. --- .-- . . | ..-. --- .-. -.-. . ... . . . . .
e e S H A D O W e e | F O R C E S e e e e e
.-.. ..- -.-. .. -.. . . . | -- . -- --- .-. -.-- .
L U C I D e e e | M E M O R Y e
- .. ... -.-- --- ..- .-. | .--. --- ... .. - .. --- -.
T I S Y O U R | P O S I T I O N
... --- ...
S O S
.-. --.-
R Q

a link to check the morse code yourself is HERE

****************************************************

No comments: