Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I am a Christian witness for GOD ALMIGHTY

I am going to Stand firm in my belief that this is a spiritual war, I have felt this since I first realized what was happening. We are fighting something evil and we need the right tools for spiritual warfare. Praying in the name of Jesus Christ is the single most important thing we can do. I am including some prayer sites that tell how to cover yourself and loved ones in the Blood of Jesus.

"Blood of Jesus Christ prayer":
"And also here":

I have never been more convinced that we are living in the end times that the Bible speaks of. Never in time has the world been so corrupt, Not many people Fear God anymore because they no longer believe, this is an infectious spread of rebellion . I don't want to ever find out that I was wrong by not obeying God, I am his creation I am here to honor and glorify him with all of my heart and soul. He is everything to me.This has become more evident through this whole ordeal and I am here to tell anyone who will listen, God is calling his people together.

No comments: